Live Chat : 9.00PM - 4.00AM MYT

In order to activate this FREE Packages you must follow the Term as below :

Basic Requirement :
1 ) Activate FREE Hosting - 15 Post
2 ) Monthly - 10 Post
3 ) All forum posting must be in English or Malay Language
4 ) Website content must be in English or Malay Language

Basic FAQ
1 ) Interested to our hosting packages but you have something to worry.
- Try our FREE Service and let us know if you need any assistant.

2 ) How established this company?
- We started hosting business from 2002 until today.

3 ) My past experience, FREE Hosting can run a few month then after that the company will close because no fund or sell the client to other provider.
- We are not small business or school boy running hosting business, we have established business and will not simply close our business and sell our client to other provider.

4 ) My past experience, all FREE hosting will block a lot of facilities in php or mailing.
- This term cannot be avoid, as hosting provider we have to ensure all our client PAID or FREE will be happy with our hosting services.

5 ) My past experience, after a few month I'm using a FREE Hosting the owner will start make a problem on all FREE Hosting account and try force all user transfer to PAID hosting.
- This never happen because we already have a client on PAID hosting and we offer FREE hosting just to give something we have to those who really need it.

6 ) I won't go with hosting company that have PAID and FREE Hosting, surely they will mix together all the client.
- We at MyLabuan Hosting won't mix the PAID & FREE Hosting client, both client located at different server. If you interested to know, please open a ticket and will give the detail info.

7 ) I already make 15 post but all my post was deleted without any reason.
- All posting must be useful to forum members. If your posting just to say "I'll try", "I'll let you know", "Thank you for information" or Spamming and Unrelated Post. All this kind of post will be delete without any notice because it's not give any contribution to forum members. If you have something to contribute, then post it at our forum then we'll consider to offer you FREE Hosting.

# MyLabuan Community forum mainly focus on user contribution.

If you agree on all above basic requirement, you can Register At Our Forum and Sign Up at http://www.efreehost.net

Thanks,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply